No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives . Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
The purpose of this role is to assist in the delivery of high quality and effective Dental and personal care.
- Support qualified dental practitioners, as directed, in the provision of high quality care.
- Observe dental patient using skills and equipment and report any abnormalities to medical team.
- Deliver patient centered care to meet the needs of the patient and ensure consent is gained before carrying out care.
- Have knowledge of dental care management
- Be aware of safe guarding policies, both local and national, and implement such policies should it become necessary.
- Documents patient dental care services by charting in patient and department records.
- Maintains continuity among nursing & dental teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Provide emergency care to patients as necessary and attend annual resuscitation training.
- Respond to emergency situations and escalate to medical team, employing techniques in line with scope of practice and associated training as directed and in accordance with Al-Futtaim Health protocols and guidance.
- Provides assistance for the patients when required, providing dental care, emotional support, ensuring safety, privacy and dignity at all times.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing cleaning, IPC requirements, preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains nursing supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies; using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Dental Qualifications.
- DHA License (or Eligibility) as Dental Assistant (mandatory)
- BLS certification (mandatory)
- Fluency in English (speak, read and write).
- Arabic speaking skills will be an added advantage.
- Excellent Computer Literacy skills is required.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A