Website Noor Bank
To process the day to day transactions of the Import LCs, Export LCs and bills with the main objective of meeting service standards agreed with the business and maximizing individual productivity.
- Strong business sense and Customer focus
- Sound understanding of Shariah requirements
- Good communication and inter-personal skills.
- Sound knowledge of Banking Law and Practices.
- Sound knowledge of bank’s accounting procedures
- Sound knowledge of trade / structured products and procedures.
- Knowledge of Computer systems, PC skills and internal control mechanisms
- Minimum of 3 years of banking experience, with a minimum of 02 years with Trade services.
- University degree preferably a reputed professional finance/ banking / management qualification.
- Thorough knowledge of ICC Rules, ISBP, Local Banking and Commercial Law, legal & transactional risks.
- Monitor SLAs
- Ensure 100% error free processing.
- Any work entrusted by Line Manager
- To ensure all transactions are Shariah compliant.
- Supervise day-to-day operations and authorize transactions To proactively support new initiatives of Noor Trade.
- Recommend process re-engineering opportunities for cost savings, improved controls and efficient customer service delivery.
- To assist develop and implement the quality procedures and processes and to recommend suggestions for continuous up gradation.
- To assist Manager, Trade Services in meeting and maintaining business standards by liaising with business units based on customer feedback.
- Train team members to improve job knowledge, accuracy, process time, maximize productivity with the resources available meeting operational standards and customer satisfaction
- To Monitor and ensure compliance of all internal procedures and appropriate operational / System controls (including Anti – Money Laundering, Compliance, Audit and Risk issues).
Company: Noor Bank
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Banking
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A