To deliver banking solutions to clients by understanding their business and needs through relationship management to achieve Nedbanks strategy to be the most admired bank.
- Complete tasks through planning and reviewing against set targets. Manage resources (time; processes and support teams) to optimize value against client expectations.
- Comply with risk standards; policies and procedures through training and development as required by group compliance framework
- Research and analyse information by using problem solving techniques to propose solutions for work challenges.
- Seek opportunities to improve business processes and systems by identifying and recommending effective ways to operate and adding value to Nedbank.
- Deliver banking solutions that meet client needs through understanding of client’s business and needs through relationship management.
- Demonstrate an understanding of risk parameters by managing client relationships according to credit principles
- Improve results by tracking and analysing financial reports against agreed measures.
- Support the achievement of the business strategy; objectives and values by reviewing Nedbank and Business Unit Plan and ensuring delivered systems; process; services and solutions are aligned.
- Share knowledge and industry trends with team and stakeholders during formal and informal interaction.
- Obtain buy-in for developing new and/or enhanced processes (e.g. operational processes) that will improve the functioning of stakeholders’ businesses by highlighting benefits in support of the implementation of recommendations.
- Understand clients business and needs through proactive client relationship management according to portfolio mandate.
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders through communication and networking as determined by client needs.
- Collaborate with third parties by engaging with them as guided by requirements of solutions delivered to clients.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a Relationship Management or Banking environment
- 4 – 5 years’ Sales experience within a Financial Service Provider
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Successfully completed NQF Level 5 or Higher qualification in a Business or Financial related field
- FAIS Accreditation mandatory (Min 120 Credits)
- Degree in Business or Finance (e.g. BSc Economics, B Comm, Certified Associate of the Institute of Bankers)
- Valid driver’s license and own reliable transport is essential.
- Conducting root cause, gap and needs analysis
- Working with a group to identify alternative solutions to work situations.
- Analysing situations or data that requires an evaluation of multiple factors
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with diverse internal and external stakeholders
- Developing ways to minimise risks
- Drafting reports
- Influencing stakeholders to obtain buy-in for concepts and ideas.
- Sharing information in different ways to increase stakeholders understanding
- Communicating complex orally and written information
- Brainstorming ways of improving a product or situation.
- Identifying trends
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nelspruit
Application Deadline: N/A