To plan, coordinate and lead the maintenance activities of the Factory
- FMCG background is preferred
- Mechanical Engineering, or Electromechanical Engineer, or Mechatronics Engineering educational background is a MUST
- 1-3 years of mechanical maintenance engineering experience in factories
- Supervise and ensure that the maintenance team is performing by the required standards.
- Manage the factory Utility assets in a safe, environmentally sound and efficient manner.
- Increase the availability of machines with high performance
- Assess the pending maintenance jobs, priorities and plan for the maintenance technician.
- Ensure that all the safety requirements and measurements are followed.
- Undertake the Engineering improvements projects for the Factory
- Decrease maintenance cost by:
- Studied modifications of weak points
- Raising the efficiency of equipment to produce products with high quality
- Managing the engineering and maintenance resource in support of plant safety, quality, cost and efficiency goals.
- Develop programs to improve the technical skills, efficiency and effectiveness in the Maintenance.
- Improved maintenance plan
- Support and participate actively as a WCM steering committee and support the factory improvements efforts.
- Ensuring that all employees under their control are aware of their individual responsibilities tasks and targets for health and safety.
- Advise the spare part requirements for the Engineering Stores
- Assess the technicians in the trouble shooting whenever necessary.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Supply Chain
Job Location: Egypt
Application Deadline: N/A