Website Marathon Petroleum Corporation
- Minimum undergraduate degree in chemical required.
- Minimum 0-3 year process or process controls engineering experience in petrochemical industry required.
- Process control engineering experience including implementing and maintaining regulatory control and/or multi-variable control strategies on DCS preferred.
- Advanced process control experience preferred.
- Participates on teams to support refinery activities such as process unit alarm management defect elimination,
- Process Hazard Analysis (PHA) and Management of Change (MOC).
- Stays abreast of latest control technology through attendance at technical seminars and technical training.
- Works extended hours, as required, including nights and weekends in process operations environment and during periods of inclement weather. Accesses areas of refinery requiring use of stairs and/or ladders to inspect control equipment.
- Provides capital and expense project support. Under supervision conducts feasibility and simulation studies evaluating economic value and impact on existing control systems’ installations. Reviews project documentation, drawings, equipment specifications and complex loop narratives.
- Responds to process unit control upsets during off hours. Shares on-call duty with department engineers.
Company: Marathon Petroleum Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: El Paso, US
Application Deadline: N/A