When you join KPMG you’ll be one of over 207,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 153 countries.
- Plan and coordinate travel using Concur.
- Proactively and independently manage the partners’ calendar and contact database in order to maximize best use of the partners’ time.
- Coordinate meetings, conference calls, video conferences, net meetings etc., organize materials and take minutes.
- Assist in the preparation and submission of time and expense reports for partner(s) supported.
- Provide billing support to the team.
- May assist in coordinate of tax return preparation and E-Filing.
- College diploma or an equivalent combination of education/experience in administrative assistant skill set.
- Minimum 3 years administration experience.
- Intermediate/Advanced skills with MS office word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint etc.
- Excellent grammar, vocabulary and communication skills.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Proven ability to deal with sensitive materials with a high degree of tact and discretion.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A