Website Jumeirah Group
Jumeirah Lowndes Hotel has an exciting opportunity for a talented Assistant Front Office Manager to join the team.
- nsure the rota reflects business needs.
- Establish effective interdepartmental communication, especially with key internal customers, i.e. Housekeeping, Reservations, Maintenance, F&B, Meeting & Events
- Ensure credit policies are strictly adhered to
- Ensure all colleagues are well trained and individual training requests and suggestions are taken into account while planning the training calendar
- Ensure timely and appropriate follow up to guest complaints & inform departments involved as quickly as possible of any issues to enable follow up.Assist Front Office Manager (FOM) in management of FOH team to deliver five star guest services, meeting individual expectations. Ensure control processes are in place to capture revenue & payment for service received.
- Excellent people management skills as a solution focussed leader
- Have strong organisational and time management skills with a high degree of flexibility
- Be commercially focused
- Be a self-motivator and someone who is ready to challenge in the interest of continuous improvement
- Have an outgoing and assertive personality
- Free Dry cleaning
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Company reward and recognition schemes
- Dental cover
Company: Jumeirah Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A