Website Jumeirah Group
We want you to do well from the beginning, so we’ll give you every chance to impress during the recruitment process. We promise our colleagues a warm welcome and will help you feel part of our Jumeirah family from day one. You can rely on us to support you as you settle into your journey with us and make Jumeirah ‘Your Place to Shine’.
- Organize exams logistics (printing, invigilation, contracts, seating plans, etc.).
- Create and prepare reports, agenda and supporting documents for Examination Board, Faculty, Disciplinary, Admissions and Scholarship Committee meetings and prepare the minutes after the meetings.
- Maintain the Student Information/Management Systems, record management system and produce letters to reflect the decisions of the Examination Board, Faculty, Disciplinary, Admissions and Committee meetings.
- Generate term reports and transcripts.
- Support admissions/enrolment related enquiries and applications.
- Complete cashiering and admissions related invoicing tasks alongside the Operations Department.
- Support the Registrar with the maintenance of the admissions/enrolment database and assist with the generation/circulation of regular admissions/enrolment reports
- Coordinate student life cycle activities, including on-boarding and off-boarding processes and facilitate the preparations for and attend all EAHM events.
- Maintain a comprehensive filing system ensuring that documents such as the catalogues, audit reports, student handbook, student files etc. and are easily accessible; ensure that official changes are tracked and documented.
- Constantly seek ways to improve processes within the academic administration and registry department to ensure more effective and efficient service to the students and faculty.
- Familiarity with Higher Education and Accreditation/Audit compliance would be desirable
- Technically proficient in all MS office programs
- Effective communication and time-management skills; must be comfortable with initiating contact with students and faculty in person or via telephone and email
- High school graduate and 2 years’ post-senior secondary school education or equivalent; undergraduate degree would be desirable
- At least 1 year work experience which is directly related to the duties and responsibilities of an academic, HR or similar records management unit and/or hospitality/tourism organisation
- Fluent in English – written and spoken
Company: Jumeirah Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A