- Working closely with the Primary and High School Principals in conjunction with the Finance Committee Chairperson.
- Reconciliation of accounts and maintaining an accurate general ledger.
- Oversee Debtors and Creditors.
- Responsibility for organising, analysing and reporting on financial and management information.
- Daily management of the School’s cash flow.
- Supervision of administrative staff.
- Preparation of financial accounts, establishing accounting policies/procedures and maintenance of financial records.
- Preparation and reporting on annual budgets.
- Proficiency in Google Suite, MS Office and Pastel
- Prior experience in an independent school environment is advantageous.
- Members of staff are expected to support the Christian ethos of the school.
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Financial Management.
- A police clearance certificate is required.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town
Application Deadline: N/A