Website Michael Page
This position can be based in Nairobi, Casablanca or Dubai|HR engineer profile with sound experience with C&B and HR info systems
Our client is an international start-up of the Tech industry. As part of its growth strategy, we are looking for a Group HR Operations Manager to be based in Kenya, Casablanca or UAE/Dubai.
Based in Nairobi, Casablanca or Dubai , you report to the Group Head of HR and lead Group HR optimization across the function.
In line with this role, you will be expected to fulfill the following assignments :
- Reviewing and optimizing Group internal HR strategy, policies, systems, budgets and compliance matters in a cost-efficient way,
- Setting objectives for the HR team around the world and track progress on a regular basis,
- Implementing and monitoring internal HR systems and databases,
- Reviewing and approving HR budgets, company policies and monitor key HR metrics,
- Acting as a consultant to Managers and staff regarding HR policies and procedures implementation,
- Recommending new software to address personnel needs such as annual performance and/or appraisal reviewing tools,
- Addressing Group and employees’ queries when it comes to Compensation & Benefits and labor regulations.
You are degree educated together with a minimum of ten years’ experience in similar positions with multinational companies of the telcos, FMCG or Tech industry. Experience with HR information system as well as Comp & Ben is important for this role. HR function engineer, you have excellent analytical and decision-making abilities with talent to develop clear and fair company policies. If you wish to join a fast growing company in a fascinating environment then give it a click!
Company: Michael Page
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A