Website Sage Hospitality Group
Clean and maintain all corridors and public areas in accordance with all housekeeping procedures and standards and safety and security rules and regulations to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Walk all assigned floors at beginning and end of shift; remove newspapers and service trays, empty trash receptacles
- Remove trash and/or linens and note any areas that need immediate cleaning.
- Clean all public areas in the prescribed manner while following safety and security procedures and regulations to include but not limited to: hallways, elevators, service areas, stairwells, etc.
- Remove soiled linen, terry and trash from the service areas and take to the appropriate locations in the prescribed manner.
- Aid section housekeepers as needed (i.e. bed boards, roll-ways, etc.).
- Stock linen and supply closets to ensure par inventories.
- Report any missing/found articles, damage or merchandise problems to the Senior Housekeeper or supervisor.
- Respond to guest requests and questions and report guest issues and complaints in a hospitable manner to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Self-starting personality with an even disposition.
- Ability to meet standards of appearance.
- Ability to communicate with guests, housekeepers/main linen room attendant, supervisor.
- Ability to assess required reaction to meet standards.
Company: Sage Hospitality Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Denver, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A