Ensures the overall cleanliness and proper appearance of the community, including external litter, all internal communal spaces, reception and office areas, and other amenities to enhance and maintain the community appeal and provide a positive resident experience.
- Work as part of a friendly and supportive team playing a vital role within the Community team to ensure all our residents enjoy a high level of cleanliness throughout their community.
- Responds positively to customer queries, resolving them in a timely manner or signposting residents to the most appropriate person to assist them.
- Cleans the reception, offices, common spaces and restrooms.
- Checks on a daily basis all amenity areas and cleans where required.
- Carries out a full litter pick daily to all external areas in the community.
- Ensures all empty rooms and apartment and targeted show flats are freshened throughout the day to maintain market-ready appeal.
- Conducts weekly flush downs in all empty rooms and apartments in line with health and safety policies.
- Assists in the make-ready process by performing additional duties requested by Community Manager and/or supervisor.
- Informs Community Manager of any observed hazard or potentially dangerous situation to residents, team members, guests, and others.
- Logs maintenance issues with the Customer Service team where identified as part of daily tasks and routine.
- Ad hoc requests to address Resident concerns or queries
- Maintains an appropriate inventory of cleaning supplies, and informs the appropriate supervisor when a re-order is necessary.
- Ability to read and write in English to a level that enables full understanding and compliance with product safety labels, COSHH policy, and procedure manuals.
- Knowledge and understanding of UK health and safety requirements.
- Knowledgeable and skilled in the safe use and maintenance of cleaning fluids and tools.
- Previous experience of maintaining cleanliness within a customer occupied environment.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems in a variety of practical situations and follow standardised procedures.
- Ability to work autonomously, using initiative when required.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Flexible approach to work and adaptable to thrive in a changing environment
- Proficiency in customer service and interpersonal communication skills in order to effectively interact with residents, clients, team members, and other business contacts and respond courteously to questions and requests.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bristol, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A