Responsible that purchase goods, materials and services and company operational needs are met, taking into account price, quality and delivery and to ensure continuity of supply. You will hold responsibility for a specific project/region/business or hold a larger remit in terms of purchasing. You will negotiate midsize value contracts, complex requirements and meeting internal client objectives while achieving maximum overall cost effectiveness. You will directly interact with your internal stakeholders and with external vendors.
- English fluent, any other language is a plus.
- Planning, negotiations and agreements/contract management experience.
- Knowledge of purchasing systems.
- Strong communication skills and a team player.
- Good organizational – ability to prioritize and do problem solving, fair amount of years of experience in a purchasing.
- Good technical knowledge of Procurement/sourcing
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or 5 years of Buyer and/or Supply Chain experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Clearwater, Florida, US
Application Deadline: N/A