The Director of Talent Management will support Honeywell’s Performance, Materials and Technologies strategic business group in developing and deploying strategic organizational development interventions across Honeywell. You will direct organization assessment and design, change management, talent management and leadership team development. You will be a key leader in developing and aligning organizational processes, systems and culture to accelerate business performance. We are looking for someone to bring expertise in the area of talent management, creating new innovative ideas from scratch and deploying them.
- Direct critical initiatives
- Assess talent
- Succession planning
- Leadership development
- Improve processes
- Influence and develop leaders
- Develop talent programs
- Facilitate change
- Career mapping
- Workforce planning
- Create new talent management ideas
- Ability to successfully partner with and influence multiple stake holders within a global company.
- Significant human resources experience
- Ability to implement change management processes effectively
- Ability to think, act, and deploy strategies with key leaders through effective communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to lead and mentor direct reports.
- Capability to instill and communicate a vision for change
- Broad knowledge and experience with Human Resources Management systems, competencies, and best practices
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Houston, Texas, United States
Application Deadline: N/A