Overall Job Summary: A Department Manager is responsible for supporting the Sales and Profit goals in the store by setting a plan to deliver the Best Customer Experience in the department. The role will ensure that you have the Best Team and support their development, as well as work with succession planning, talent development, and structured performance management for the team based on results, values, and leadership. The role will work in accordance with legal requirements and H&M standards, policies, and procedures to meet the expectations of customers and colleagues.
- Together with the store management team, ensure proper scheduling for the department to maximize conversion and enable commercial activities (department moves, Sales, Deals, etc.) keeping within the frame of the hours plan
- Plan and prioritize actions together with your team that have a clear impact on selling
- Ensure the department’s execution continuously meets H&M standards and follow up using the Store Experience Tool (S.E.T.)
- Together with the visual team you ensure the implementation of the Commercial Handbook for the department
- Ensure Store Operations and Best Practices are followed in the department and throughout the store. This includes, but not limited to: truck planning, intraday, garment care, etc.
- Regularly analyze and follow up on Sales & Profit KPIs for the department with the Visual Merchandisers. Secure that actions are taken to maximize selling. Support the Visual Merchandisers with these actions by securing the hours and staff needed for a successful execution
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A