It’s not a role for a designer who wants a quiet life. We’re a busy team providing the business the print and digital design it needs. Whether we’re styling our award-winning magazine, creating effective online banners or social media posts, we work to tight deadlines and high standards.
- You will have a strong understanding of the publishing industry and its production processes, with an ability to create engaging and innovative editorial layouts and strong typography skills.
- Along with experience in print design, some experience in digital design would be highly beneficial.
- Focussing on digital creative content; including e-vites and e-catalogues to ensure they are optimised for eCommerce, designing affiliated banners and social media posts.
- You can be digitally minded and have experience in approaching projects from a mobile-first, social-first perspective.
- You’ll have experience using Adobe Creative Suite to design magazine pages for the luxury fashion and lifestyle industry.
- A background on an editorial art desk in either customer or news stand magazines and publications is essential
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A