No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives . Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
- Provide general practice services to patients, through current best-evidence based standards, using best judgement at all times, in accordance with the clinic medical staff by- laws and rules and regulations and with instructions from the Medical director.
- Participate equitably in the on-call roster.
- Demonstrate commitment to continuing medical education.
- Participate in review and planning activities relevant to the development of the general practice services in the clinic.
- Fulfil professional requirements for continuing maintenance of competence in all aspects of general practice.
- Carry out other assigned duties within the appropriate scope of knowledge, skills and abilities of a physician and ensure proper record keeping.
- Provide skilled health assessment, diagnosis and treatment services to patients
- Ordering diagnostic tests as needed, checking and informing patients of results in a timely manner.
- Conduct routine check-ups to patients to assess their health condition and discover possible issues
- Give appropriate advice for healthy habits (diet, hygiene etc.) and preventative actions to promote overall health
- Conduct examinations to ill patients and evaluate symptoms to determine their condition
- Ask intuitive questions to discover causes of illness
- Reach an informed diagnosis based on the patient’s medical history, examination and tests results.
- Prescribe and interpret lab tests to obtain more information for underlying pathologies.
- Prescribe medications or drugs and provide comprehensive instructions for administration.
- Referring patients appropriately to other specialist doctors if needed.
- Consulting and collaborating with colleagues to provide optimal care.
- MBBS or MBChB or equivalent qualification from an accredited institution.
- Successful completion of internship program and 3 years clinical experience.
- Experience in emergency medicine is highly desired.
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients, families, doctors, nurses, and other clinical staff.
- Appropriate exposure, experience and competence in all aspects of general practice.
- Certification in Basic and Advanced Life Support.
- Fluency in English (speak, read and write).
- Arabic speaking skills will be an added advantage.
- Excellent Computer Literacy skills is required.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A