Tier 3 Customer Service Agents are responsible for handling Expedia’s highest level of service issues to ensure our travelers’ critical issues get resolved in an efficient and timely manner. Agents provide knowledge and expertise to all Expedia Operation Centers and partner businesses to effectively resolve any service-related issues, while taking into account both the needs of the traveler and the business and supporting Expedia’s retention initiatives through three focus areas: research, service (via phone), and operations.
- Resolve inbound customer service problems for high level consults and customer escalations by clarifying the customers and/or Tier 2 Customer Service Representative ask; figure out cause of the problem; select and explain the best solution to solve the problem with CSR and/or customer; for all Expedia lines of business to represent Expedia with the upmost professional and positive manner.
- Communicate company/vendor policies, reiterate legal scripts, and maintain quality standards
- Research, analyze and resolve customer (internal and external) issues in an accurate and timely manner by using appropriate tools and resources to assess situations and craft appropriate resolutions, while retaining ownership of the issue.
- Effectively resolves highly escalated issues and analyze to resolve root cause of customer concerns.
- Establishes and maintains positive working relationships with agents, peers, management, corporate, network, coworkers, and partners.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Regular on-site attendance required. While operating in Service, have ability to periodically remain after shift ends to ensure all calls are answered after closing.
- Effectively track and report any type of call and/or service issues
- Meet monthly departmental KPI’s
Qualification & Experience:
- Traveler-focused with the ability to work effectively and professionally with both internal and external customers.
- Advanced analysis skills to include skill in situational analysis and risk mitigation. Demonstrated strong research skills in all lines of Business.
- Ability to work in high stress environment; handling stress in a professional manner and without disruption to the operation, employees, or customers.
- History of making good decisions and skilled in fair and impartial judgment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to assess the customer and adjust communication style accordingly.
- Excellent social skills with ability to positively influence others.
- Strong technical skills and computer knowledge, including all Microsoft Office programs, Glassbox, Sabre, Amadeus, Worldspan, and GDS knowledge. Proficiency with Website and Functionality.
- Thorough and complete knowledge of travel industry procedures, policies and applications.
- Ability to identify business inconsistencies and/or red flags.
- Ability to effectively multi-task and follow-through in a timely manner.
- Ability to adapt well to change.
- High school graduation or equivalent.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Springfield, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A