The Expedia Group Lodging Partner and Experience (LPED) is looking for highly passionate and motivated software for its growing business. At Expedia, we develop next-generation technologies for which we have become world-renowned, and through which we are revolutionizing travel. As a software engineer at Expedia, you will design and implement high-volume, fault tolerant, scalable experience for our lodging/hotel partners. Our team wants someone who is both front end and back end engineer, who is a self-starter, and strong teammate to resolve technical problems. In this role you will implement and manage cloud based system with our globally located teams.
- You will write clean, scalable and testable code and unit tests.
- You will develop scalable multi-region high performance systems.
- You will support urgent live-site operations as needed
- You will facilitate design review, code review, test review, and operation procedure review meetings
- You will work with geographically teams in China, Australia, and Switzerland.
Qualification & Experience:
- Knowledge of Java, ReactJS/NodeJS, Spring, DynamoDB, Elastic Search, or other similar AWS technologies
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams
- Work Experience and Education Guidelines:
- Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or similar field
- 1+ years in web application development
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Seattle, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A