Website Emirates National Oil Company
This role will be responsible for managing day to day operational activities of Auto Pro and setting operational goals, site level revenue targets and direct programs to ensure efficient and cost-effective operations including stock ordering, Warehousing and distribution, Pricing and Sales Support functionality.
- Develop, implement and update operating manuals for all functions within operations.
- Achieve competitive edge thru innovative projects and activities by creating, reviewing and managing processes for (CNG) conversions/RFID istalations, etc, at Autopro Sites.
- Oversee design and development of newAutopro sites, workshop, warehouse and logistics centres.
- Optimal Maintenance of essential central services eg security, alarms/maintenance, cleaning, landscape, waste disposal, water, electricity and air conditioning supply.
- Provide strategy for the effective management and control of site inventory, warranty claims and scrap.
- Ensuring all orders are placed with required specifications and are delivered on time after being inspected before final delivery, to ensure conformity between product and company specifications.
- Implement and monitor the development and version upgrades of a cost effective and fit-for-purpose Point Of Sale, back-end and warehousing operating system.
- Overall responsibility and oversight on the day-to-day operations of all Autopro sites, warehouses and Logistics operations.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 8-10years working experience in a relevant field, with 4 years in managerial role.
- Bachelor Degree holder in Automobile Engineering from a recognized institution or its equivalent in terms of professional experience.
- Extensive business development experience – opening car service operations of various sizes in targeted markets.
- Computer skills and high level presentation skills.
- Strong background/work experience in automotive industry with multi-national company environment.
Company: Emirates National Oil Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Business Development, Engineering, and Management
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A