Website Emirates National Oil Company
Lead the Project Management skill pool, leading group projects and supporting operational assets in delivering project and business objectives. Subject Matter Expert (SME) and Technical Authority for Project Management. Custodian of the Project Management framework (processes, procedures, manuals, standards, guidelines and templates), systems and tools.
- Establish and maintain Project Management specific competency profiles to support the establishment of a competency-based Human Resource Management System.
- Mentor and coach UAE Nationals to support Emiratisation.
- Lead the Project Management function and continually enhance competencies, knowledge and know-how within the function to deliver functional objectives. Direct and manage the Project Management skill pool (including recruitment, employee performance management, learning and development, etc.), developing and maintaining an engaged team while ensuring maximum resource utilisation, productivity and cost efficiency.
- Proposing solutions to the management on issues related to the Project Management function to protect ENOC against any penalties and/or censure.
- Ensuring compliance within the Project Management function with the framework, applicable international standards, laws, legislations and regulations.
- Providing assurance to the Director of the health of the Project Management function in terms of competence, development and right-sizing.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
Company: Emirates National Oil Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Project Management, Engineering
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A