Website Emirates Airline
Manage and implement the Emirates mobile app strategy ensuring alignment with the business strategies of client stakeholders and in synergy with the strategies and plans of Corporate Communications Marketing and Brand. Build and implement a backlog of features to drive the Emirates app to continue to be one of the strongest airline apps available whilst aligning with the broader Digital strategy. Interface closely with development teams to direct and shape priorities whilst closely influencing and liaising with key business stakeholders to ensure the app delivers on customer and business needs.
- Play an active part in developing the department website – www.emirates-empower.com – to ensure we tap into world class agency resources at competitive prices. Use EmPower and other tools to evaluate and measure advertising agency performance on a regular annual basis, in order to optimise effectiveness of Emirates’ advertising across the network. Suggest new procedures, champion agency usage of the site, trouble shoot bugs, add new layers and functionality as appropriate.
- Stay close to understanding customer’s needs and how they feel about the Emirates mobile app to ensure the delivery of an exceptional mobile app customer experiences and utilise the latest technologies in a way that will add value to the business.
- Ensure close alignment across all marketing teams to ensure appropriate the app supports marketing campaigns and delivers upon our personalisation and optimisation opportunities.
- Work closely to align and collaborate with digital skillsets across Emirates to support the mobile app strategy and achieve the best outcomes including areas such as UX/UI, Production, Analytics, Digital Marketing, and customer retention.
- Closely align with stakeholders from across the Emirates Group to ensure their needs are best served through the Emirates app as well as delivering an exceptional customer experience through the app. Share backlogs and transparent prioritisation methodologies across the business to ensure maximum return on investment.
- Manage and implement the mobile app strategy ensuring solutions are on-brand, integrated, cost-efficient and aligned with the objectives and plans of the business as well as delivering an innovative app experience that creates differentiation and supports our brand positioning whilst using the latest opportunities created by technologies in smart and effective ways for our business.
- Work collaboratively with IT development teams to implement the Emirates app strategy and backlog in the most efficient and effective manner ensuring high quality experiences are launched in a timely manner.
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- A Qualification from a professional marketing institution such as the Chartered Institute of Marketing would be an advantage as would a professional qualification in the Market Research Discipline
- Demonstrable Product Owner skills
- Knowledge of app technologies and understanding of different programming languages and how they affect web/app build as well as the user experience
- Degree or Honours with a specialisation in digital communications
- 8+ yrs experience as a digital product owner with a mobile app
Company: Emirates Airline
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A