EAM Technical aspect and troubleshooting, actual bar coding and provide training to EAM end-user. CAPEX review & processing, FFE / OSE payments and cash forecast. Overall supervision of tagging, procurement, warehousing and payments
- Provide EAM training and support to the end-users
- Master user of asset management solution,
- Liaise with relevant hotel operator and IBU’s to ensure that the entire asset processes are properly being implemented at the property level.
- Responsible in EAM technical issues
- Tagging of assets for all IBUs and staff accommodation under EHG, with full assistance of relevant representative as the subsequent end-user of the asset solution at the property level.
- Perform asset tagging of pre-opening FF&E purchases and tangible assets prior to hotel opening.
- Designing of reports
- Implement asset management solutions (FF&E and other tangible assets) and asset control processes across all business units.
Company: Emaar Properties
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A