Plan, and Control all passenger services activities at designated areas such as (Passenger/Support Services) to ensure consistent quality customer service delivery and on-time performance in line with Service Level Agreement and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP). Monitor that all staff members under jurisdiction adhere to Safety Policy and Security standard of the Company.
- Motivate and encourage the Supervisors and frontline staff to come-up with bright ideas and generate Service Improvement Feedback (SIF).
- Report for duty at the allocated work area on time, maintaining the Company uniform and grooming standards. Coach, Motivate and Develop Supervisors and frontline staff in-order to achieve high morale, discipline, and grooming standard of his/her team. Maintain the safe and secured work environment for staff at area of jurisdiction by ensuring that they are consistently applies the company Safety Policy and Security Standards,
- Maintain a total quality environment by conducting service audits on a regular basis and give constant feedback to Supervisors and frontline staff in coaching style to develop their customer handling practices which is in compliance with customer Service Standards and Standard Operating Procedures. This is in-order to generate compliments and reduce complaints.
- Manage and Administer activities on shift basis by controlling processes related to meet & assist / Visa services / Porterage & Station Support within the stipulated time period, in-order to safeguard revenue, operational data and avoid accounting discrepancies.
Qualification & Experience:
- Airport Operations / Passenger Handling: 8+ Years
- Proficiency in Passenger Handling Procedures and operation of the Departure Control System
- Good working knowledge of Airport communication systems such as: (RMS, BRS, DIMIS, FIDS, UFIS, GUI and DCS).
- Advanced courses in Passenger Handling and Advanced Supervisory skills courses (Work shop)
- Experience in Passenger Handling.
- Good understanding of the General Conditions of Carriage, International Civil Aviation Safety and Security Practices as stipulated by (ICAO/IATA) and safety policy of the Company.
- It is desirable to be a certified First-Aider or Fire-Warden.
- 12 Years schooling or equivalent
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A