Website Costco Wholesale Corporation
The Content/Release writer is responsible for writing web/user experience content designed to improve organic search growth, web usability, as well as develop release notes for app updates. This role will partner closely with the SEO/Optimization, UX, and App Development teams to ensure content needs are met.
- Coordinates with SEO analysts to write original compelling content, and modify existing content based on keyword research and SEO needs for multiple websites.
- Provides support to IS team leads, UX and technology partners to provide content designed to improve the user experience.
- Prepares, reviews and gains approval for release notes related to Costco App IOS and Android updates.
- Optimizes current website copy (Meta descriptions, category content, buying guides, etc.).
- Performs analysis on companies (with both internal & external data) for article creation.
- Coordinates app release notes with the app development team to ensure detailed and concise notes describing the latest updates.
Qualification & Experience:
- Highly motivated and able to work independently.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and team skills, must work well with peers and all levels of the organization.
- Willing to work flexible extended work hours as the occasion or business requires.
- Advanced Excel, Google Sheets experience.
- Demonstrated presentation skills.
Company: Costco Wholesale Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Issaquah, Washington
Application Deadline: N/A