If the answer is yes to the above, we would love for you to apply here.
We have a number of morning and afternoon part-time cleaning vacancies across our Tower Hamlets Schools portfolio. The portfolio is made up of 25 schools all located within the London Borough of Tower Hamlets.
This role and contract sit within our Facilities Management sector of G4S where we aim to improve the lives of people across the UK and Ireland by creating productive, safe and smooth working environments.
You will be responsible for maintaining high standards of cleanliness throughout the school. Daily duties will include dusting, sweeping, mopping and vacuuming. You will need to be able to document stock levels of cleaning materials, maintain a record of cleaning activities and report all defects/ hazards in line with the G4S reporting procedures.
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- G4S Life Assurance Scheme
- Free eye-tests/discounts for VDU users
- Subsidised healthcare plan
- Charity work- Match-IT and Payroll Giving
- Employee Assistance Programme Scheme (Confidential Counselling Services, 24/7 support specialising in health and medical topics )
- Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel suppliers
- Progression, training and development opportunities.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A