Within the Australia country technology team supporting the Global Consumer Business, the IT Service Delivery Analyst is an intermediate-level position responsible for orchestrating information between business, external partners and technology groups in a concise, logical and understandable manner. This role primarily supports co-ordination of incident/change management for our Citi branded and API based white label credit cards partnerships. The role acts as a glue between the technology and business functions (internal and external) to ensure minimum system disruption and create seamless communication between all relevant parties.
- Lead the engagement with technical/application support teams for any major incidents and work collaboratively to ensure incidents are tracked and resolved effectively.
- Document simple, concise and targeted communication to be shared with business, external partners, regulators based on the impact assessment.
- Create and maintain updated JIRA/Confluence dashboards to ensure periodic reporting of changes, incidents, risks and partner contract-based technology reporting for the Australian business.
- Notify relevant regulators or partners of any technology outages and manage subsequent communication providing updates and detailed incident or problem reporting.
- Consult and contribute to solve complex system issues/problems through in-depth evaluation of business processes, systems and industry standards and recommend solutions.
- Propose action for effectively managing change, resolving an incident/problem or ensuring issues don’t re-occur and ensure a follow through until completion
- Co-ordinate with regional technology teams for planned or unplanned outages (application/ infrastructure) impacting banking (mainframe/API) or credit card functions for Australia.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A