This role on the Enterprise Reporting and Strategy Team requires technical knowledge and the ability to develop new techniques for improvement of processes and work-flow. The successful candidate will investigate, formulate, and integrate solutions for the risk reporting domain across all areas of risk. Requires good analytical skills, creativity, organization, motivation and communication. Strong diplomacy skills are required to deal with a range of clients as well as technology partners. Regularly assumes informal/formal leadership role for project work. Significant impact to the organization through solutions delivered – which in many cases will serve as prototypes driving system development.
- Resolves complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of basic operations and business processes, family procedures, and industry standards for business supported.
- Demonstrates ability to lead projects and/or offer solutions
- Liaises across multiple teams.
- Serves as analytical and/or procedural expert, representing a unit or team on cross function project deliverables.
- Development of solutions advancing the risk reporting function and complementary data, such as metadata and performance metrics
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A