Website Chevron Corporation
Chevron Oronite Company LLC is a subsidiary of Chevron Corporation, one of the largest energy companies in the world. Chevron Oronite manufactures over 250 different finished additive products in nine facilities around the world and delivers them to bulk terminals worldwide. Our mission is to empower employees to provide value-added petroleum additive products and business solutions to fuel and lubricant marketers and OEMs worldwide. Chevron Oronite consists of more than 2,000 global team members who are part of one of the world’s leading developers, manufacturers and marketers of petroleum additives for lubricant base stocks and fuels.
- Provides mid-level to senior level piping design support within the Drafting team. Supports medium to complex piping projects within the Projects and Designs Engineering groups.
- Completes Design packages for capital projects, expense projects and daily support as well as shut down. For larger projects, may guide the efforts of contract designers and CAD operators. Utilizes field experience to collect accurate as-built information from operating units.
- Loads completed design drawings into BlueCielo Electronic Document Management System and ensures associated Process Safety drawings are updated to reflect completed changes.
- Provides guidance on Chevron Engineering Standards and piping specifications. Identifies and recommends training required for continuous improvement in team capability and product quality.
- Recommends and implements technology enhancements for AutoCAD Plant 3D design, laser technology and BlueCielo document management technology.
- Works to improve personal and process safety performance at the plant and understands that all injuries, environmental issues or business losses are preventable through proper planning and risk recognition. Supports the adherence to Process Safety Management (PSM) regulations. Supports Safety in Design Standards; utilizes and ensures compliance with Chevron Engineering Standards.
- Supports SWA, Near Miss program and TOPS to improve team member safety and maintain product quality and efficiency.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Demonstrated a minimum of 4-10 years’ experience in Piping design in manufacturing plants
- Proficient user of AutoCAD Plant 3D 2018
- Proficient user (publisher) of BlueCielo Document Management System
Company: Chevron Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Belle Chasse, LA, US
Application Deadline: N/A