Website Chevron Corporation
- Provide technology screening, process engineering support and project management to greenhouse gas (GHG) mitigation, CO2 Capture & Utilization, energy efficiency enhancement technology development projects.
- Coordinate and lead multi-discipline teams, consisting of technical, commercial and planning experts and engage Opco’s to ensure alignment between technology development and business needs.
- Provide technical support in the areas of GHG mitigation, CO2 capture & Utilization and Methane Emissions through research and development, alternative generation, technology comparison and selection, and optimization.
- Coordinate field testing of new technologies with operations personnel for emerging GHG mitigation technologies.
- Provide technical guidance to Corp strategic planning teams & SBUs concerning GHG mitigation/CO2 Capture & Utilization plan.
- Provide guidance to project teams concerning the value impact on an overall GHG mitigation facilities across the entire value chain.
- Conduct business case and Chevron enterprise value analysis for deploying new technology.
Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s degree in Chemical Engineering
- A minimum of 5 years of R&D experience in CO2 Capture & Utilization
- Working knowledge of process simulators applicable to CO2 Capture & Utilization technologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with management, internal and external stakeholders, including partners/shareholders and public officials.
- Demonstrated capability of working in a diverse and distributed team environment.
Company: Chevron Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A