The Ref Data Mgmt Rep 5 performs relatively complex assignments. Has direct impact on the business by ensuring the quality of the tasks or services provided. Works under little to no direct supervision. May service an expansive and/or diverse array of products/services. Applies working knowledge of technical and professional principles and concepts and in depth knowledge of team objectives. Understands how assigned duties contribute to the work of the team/unit and how the units coordinate their efforts and resources to achieve the objectives of the function. Ensures the quality and service of self and others. May recommend new options to enhance productivity in accordance with guidelines. Requires tact and diplomacy when exchanging complex or sensitive information with others. Is sensitive to audience diversity. Basic knowledge of the organization, the business and its policies required. Typically responsible for resolving basic to moderately complex problems based on practice and precedence. Able to assess applicability of similar experiences and evaluate options under circumstances not covered by procedures.
- Actively monitors settlement rates to ensure instructions are being updated correctly
- Liaises with other operations teams globally to ensure settlement instruction (SSI) is correctly and timely added to accounts , where possible, in response prior to trading or confirmation activity
- Directly sources settlement instruction from Clients in response to reference data refresh requirements, trade exception processing, cancel and correct data, requests received via the in house workflow tool.
- Delivers of reference data remediation projects as requested by management
- Oversight of offshore vendor activity
- Complete all mandatory reports in a timely manner and to required standard
- Performs on-going set up and maintenance of settlement instructions in a variety of internal applications;
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A