Website British Telecom
The role holder will be the recognised expert in the business who understands their product and services how it works today and what the evolution could look like for the future
- Developing relationships with industry at the appropriate influencing level.
- Will be an experienced decision maker and valued advisor.
- Liaising with and interpreting views from UK & international teams for implementing new product developments and improving in-life management
- Identifying opportunities for growth and expansion on the Global Media Network platform and for cost rationalisation exercises.
- Recognised authority on all areas of Product Group across the organisation and externally.
- May lead projects that go to Enterpri
- Owning the business case for new products and the P&L for existing products portfolio
- Responsibility for product management of the Global Media Network including:
- Leading, developing and managing the products to optimise long run contribution over 3-5 years
- Responsibility for the product plan, price, pricing strategy, development budget and road map to ensure ongoing profitability and return on investment.
Company: British Telecom
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A