Website Bidvest Bank
- Manage and lead a team of Card Fraud Investigators and Analysts which will include investigating matters relating to card fraud for both issuing and acquiring – Fraud, Identified Risks and Dispute’s by analysing, planning, mitigating, investigating, organizing and responsibly managing the operational area for rigorous fraud detection, investigations and disputes while protecting Customers and the Bank.
- Drive the culture of operational excellence by creating a high-performance team whilst keeping the Customer / Merchants / Business at the heart of all that we do.
- Be accountable for ensuring high quality, differentiating and efficient service is provided to customers and/or merchants. This includes but is not limited to incident management, monitoring, incident analysis, motivating, gap identification, directing, enabling, recognizing, enhancing information to support investigations and mitigation of risks.
- Fraud Risk Assessment, Fraud Risk reviews, Intelligence Driven Investigations and Prosecution in support to Bank in relation to Card Fraud for both issuing and acquiring.
- Coaching, counselling and training staff while developing problem-solving capabilities and creating an environment within which the team will be able to deliver the expectations. Manage and support a high-performance Card investigation team by encouraging inclusivity and transparency.
- Keep abreast of trends and developments to prevent, detect crime and mitigate business risks which could have an impact within Card Fraud Monitoring and Investigation Operations.
- Report Writing
- Computer Skills
Company: Bidvest Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandown
Application Deadline: N/A