We are seeking a professional like you to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for Site Controlling at our McIntosh Site, Alabama, under Performance Chemical Business.
- Leveraging your education in Business, Finance, Accounting or Economics (CPA/CMA considered a strong plus) and your experience in finance/controlling, you will be responsible for the development and monitoring of financial budgeting, forecasting and reporting of business’ financial performance (full P&L) for the site
- Your strong leadership and influencing skills will be essential as you lead a team of two financial analysts with a focus on talent development and effective succession planning within the Performance Chemicals Controlling Team in NA, as well as support the Operations leadership team with steering the strategic direction of the site.
- Using your financial acumen, you will guide operational decisions and ensure that financial reporting provides actionable information that will improve the profitability and efficiency of the site.
- Applying your proficiency in computer skills, global reporting tools and ability to drive digitization, automation and simplification, you will prepare and evaluate business scenarios; including sensitivity studies, validation, and development of business steering recommendations to support strategic goals of the site
- Through your experience in controls processes, you will ensure that the site is compliant with all required policies and procedures, and that potential risks are identified and controlled.
- Utilizing a continuous improvement mindset, you will develop efficiency improvements that will free resources from report development to data analysis and actionable advice.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mcintosh, AL, US
Application Deadline: N/A