As a Barclays Business Insights & Analytics Analyst you will be supporting the delivery of projects, where you will be required to use sophisticated business and data analytical methods to analyse & define requirements whilst managing the end-to-end execution process. You will support the delivery of key business analysis activities, where you will understand, consider and exercise a diverse range of internal and external policies, procedures and practices within Wholesale Lending and the bank.
- Undertaking diagnostic activities to assess business requirements e.g. interviews, data collections and interpretation
- Contributing to the development and documentation of projects business requirements, designs etc.
- Producing recommendations that reflect business drivers such as risk, resource, cost and capacity
- Working closely with project teams, take responsibility for managing the end to end deliver of complex analysis
- Understanding the Wholesale Lending operational principles and processes, thus ensuring the correct analysis is completed and accurate recommendations presented
- Being responsible for day-to-day analysis and timeframe across multiple projects, some inter-related and will require thorough analysis in order to make complex decisions
- Driving delivery of key activities as an integral part of the overall MI & Analytics Team programme of work within projects
- Understanding the appropriate control frameworks, structures and processes, ensuring these are fully adhered to
- Experience in data manipulation and presentation in Excel, SQL or similar
- Proven experience in a fast paced and high risk operational/customer service area including complex problem resolution and proven ability to present complex theories
- Interpersonal skills – strong communication, presentation and time management skills, alongside advanced problem solving and analytical ability.
- Detailed knowledge of risk requirements, tools, practices and procedures applicable to relevant policies and processes
- Previous experience with statistics, math or data science
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A