As a Barclays Collateral Team Leader you will be managing a team of agents dealing with Collateral/ Post Sanction Fulfillment transactions in line with the business’ overall strategy to deliver a world class digital post sanction service. You will be responsible for ensuring all documentation outputs are compliant with procedures, whilst working with functional leadership to enhance processes and drive for efficiency as well as maintaining high regulatory standards and levels of service.
Barclays is one of the world’s largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunity – helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive, and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted.
- You will lead the Collateral business unit, setting goals, being responsible for performance management, development, coaching, training and motivation of the team
- Get involved in succession planning and the recruitment & selection process, whilst ensuring Collateral knowledge is maintained to a high level across the function
- Be the key stakeholder contact point, acting with autonomy regarding all issues relating to Collateral case escalations/ risk events/ SLA/ quality
- Own Collateral Function service metrics, including transaction management, overtime budget control and service outcome reporting
- Have daily oversight of processes to ensure effective Collateral query resolution, onshore escalations and workflow activity
- Act as a first point of contact within the team regarding transactional and performance issues
- Be responsible for communicating team results (verbal & written) at daily huddles/ weekly team meetings/ monthly function briefings
- Experience in the financial services industry – specifically business lending and security
- Very good knowledge and experience in operations management
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- LEAN qualified or proven experience utilising LEAN methodology in an operational context
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Coventry, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A