Website Air Canada
As Videographer/Editor of Air Canada’s first formal brand in-house video content and production team, you will support the creation of brand video projects. Reporting to the Manager, Brand Content, you will work with a cross-departmental team to develop and create engaging creative content.
- Conceptualize, plan, shoot and edit compelling digital and social content initiatives including original content projects, company milestones, partner events and interviews.
- Create content or a story to reflect the brand’s tone, and add music, text, logos, colour correction, and collaborate with our in-house graphic design studio, when necessary.
- Work with a diverse group of people, from executives to partners to customers.
- Connect and collaborate with a variety of team members including producers, marketers, and social media team members to develop and execute new and innovative projects.
- Deliver final videos that will be used for a variety of platforms including social media, trade shows, and communications.
- Manage archiving, storage and transfer of video assets.
- A dedicated team player who has 3+ years in end-to-end video content production.
- A skilled editor who is proficient in Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere.
- Experienced in shooting with DSLR cameras and understand best practices in lighting and audio recording.
- An adaptable, agile professional who embraces the creative process.
- A strong relationship-builder with excellent communication skills who enjoys working with a diverse group of people.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Able and willing to travel, when necessary, particularly between Toronto and Montreal, and work at the airport(s).
- Flexible and able to work evenings and weekends, when necessary.
Company: Air Canada
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hamilton, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A