Website Air Arabia
Job Purpose: Assists in developing, implementing and monitoring the quality performance measures for the contact center team ensuring continuous improvement in service delivery in line with Standard Quality Manual and adopted policies and procedures. Maximizes qualitative productivity, identifies gaps and recommends solutions that serve to enhance customers’ experience and increase sales.
- Performs various types of auditing on telephone calls (recording, live, buddy-buddy and mystery calls) in addition to evaluations of e-mails, social media, live chat, etc. to evaluate the quality performance of the contact center teams and provide feedback to corresponding supervisor/manager. Interacts with customers as necessary to obtain feedback.
- Executes and updates standard replies and scripts to queries received from customers by phone, email, and website ensuring adherence to telephone courtesy and etiquettes as well as appropriate “call holding/waiting” procedures are being followed by the Call Center Agents.
- Provides assistance in suggesting, introducing and supervising enhancements to the Quality Assurance processes and procedures to achieve high quality in productivity that leads to enhancing customers experience and increasing sales.
- Assists in Identifying areas for improvement; recommends development plans and training courses to the management and HR.
- Supports the Supervisor in guiding, supporting and monitoring the contact center Inbound/Outbound teams’ performance in line with adopted quality standards ensuring policies and procedures are met and adhered to.
- Assists in conducting market researches, benchmark, calibration sessions and surveys to identify/implement trends and best practices in service quality management; sets the quality standards based on best practices and business needs to enhance the process flow and working environment.
Company: Air Arabia
Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Customer Service
- Information Technology
Job Location: Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A