Make the difference with us. At Accenture Strategy you develop and pursue brilliant ideas. You work hand in hand with experts to show companies new ways, illuminate them from all angles and incorporate the most modern technologies into the business strategy. With your know-how you give our customers the decisive competitive edge and lead companies successfully into the future.
- With regard to project initiation, you support us in the preparation and implementation of workshops and customer appointments as well as in drawing up final offers.
- You also get involved in a wide range of marketing activities by creating publications, participating in specialist events and giving specialist lectures.
- Last but not least, you will actively support the management team when it comes to the management, development and advisory portfolio of the area.
- Depending on your experience, you will take on project and management responsibility with us right from the start or we will systematically prepare you for it.
- Well-founded insights and experience in at least one operational value chain (e.g. marketing / sales, supply chain, operations excellence)
- Very good know-how in business processes, preparation of project offers including subsequent sales, as well as in independent, demonstrably successful business development
- Interest in technology and digitization topics and their integration into business strategy
- The ability to examine processes in the interests of the customer, identify potential for improvement and solve problems imaginatively
- Clear communication, both spoken and written – in fluent German and English
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A