Website ABSA Group Limited
This role will support the business banking SA sales function and is charged with improving salesforce productivity through designing, maintaining and distributing sales and financial reporting.
- Identify and mitigate operational gaps in the sales organization by managing existing processes and/or by leading large-scale change initiatives where necessary and feasible.
- Support the integration of the BB SA sales function by aligning the financial and operational reporting between CIB and RB.
- Implement and manage sales forecasting, opportunity management processes, and planning and budgeting processes.
- Establish quality, accuracy and process consistency in planning, forecasting and budgeting approaches used by the sales organization.
- Integrate sales planning, forecasting and budgeting with other planning processes followed within our organization.
- Send in your application if you have a B Degree as well as over 3 years relevant experience in the financial services sector.
- Bachelor`s Degrees and Advanced Diplomas: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
Company: ABSA Group Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandton
Application Deadline: N/A